Ritech deploys an unique operational methodology to achieve rated capacity of aggregate production for new or existing quarry. Our services are designed for development of new / existing Quarry to reach the ‘Production Worthy Status’ (PWS) - conventionally known as factory rated production. Ritech defines the ‘PWS’ with following activities:
- Consisting of Layout plan, Contour survey, Google earth mapping, vicinity and
legalities & liasioning for blasting –
- For existing site, Ritech assumes the site survey and counter plan has been completed (we will take this as inputs to our 3D);
- Ritech will map the site on through Google earth using software tools.
- If not, Ritech engineer(s) will visit quarry site to do site surveys and prepare counter plan.
Based on contour survey, Ritech will prepare 3D mining plan for PWS.
- Electrical Resistivity Test (ERT),
- Core Test,
- DTH Drill Test,
- Geological analysis and 3D GEO Model.
Consisting of design of Ramp Haul Roads, Dumping Yard, Dewatering points,
- Mine design also includes execution sequencing and required infrastructure,
viz - machinery, tools and tackle, work force.
- Design, preparation of blasting plan and update same periodically as per progress
at site (assuming legalities, liasioning and permissions for blasting are in place).
Ritech provides Blast Event Management (BEM) Services through expert and experienced
engineers. Ritech manages (or supervises) work of Blast Events strictly as per accepted
design. Ritech engineers will carryout blast strictly as per design and meeting statutory
Ritech will select equipment as per design and required to achieve the rated capacity for
Drilling, Blasting, Breaking, Mucking, loading, Hauling, crushing and other peripherals
as specified in the plan.
225, Hindustan Kohinoor Indl. complex L.B.S Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai - 400083
Subscribe to our newsletter and get latest news and exclusive offers straight to your inbox.
Koyna Under water